Hello All!!, I hope this finds you well.
I wanted to find an answer to a strange occurrence. I was working through the Smode Academy tutorials, I came to the section that talked about placing the Smode stock video element /swing.mov and /Motion Shape.mov . Here is a photo of the message I get.
So as I followed along with the tutorials, I tried to drag this asset over to the elements to use, and it would not drop. Smode basically does not recognize the file.
When I open the file in VLC, it plays fine and VLC sees the alpha channel. Its encoded hap and has no audio. Here is what I have done to try and remedy this issue, with no success.
- Updated video card drivers
- installed quicktime for windows (most recent update)
- made sure VLC is most recent release
- restarted machine a few times
- uninstalled and re-installed smode (9.0.1 and update 9.0.6) same issue with both
- So another co-worker has the same issue with his install of smode, he is getting this strange message
// Could not open Motion Shape.mov FileFormat is missing for AudioStreamFactory
// Could not open Swing.mov FileFormat is missing for AudioStreamFactory
Same message for both files.
Does anyone have any idea where / what this issue is or may lay? A side note, a 3rd co-worker does not have this issue on his PC. He has just updated to 9.0.6 as of March 4, 21.
Thanks in Advance any light you can shed on this issue.
I am running
Intel i7 - 10750H CPU @2.6GHz 2.59GHz
16GB Video Ram
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070